This guidance provides advice for those involved in risk assessment and management of any suspect case of COVID-19 on an offshore installation or in helicopter transit.
- Preparation before any incident in order to reduce the risk to staff and any cases.
- Safe assessment and management of suspect cases.
- Management of cases during helicopter transport.
- Management of any cases offshore, including those severely unwell.
- Management of cases after arrival onshore.
If you have a media enquiry relating to this publication, please contact the Communications and Engagement team.