The Scottish Vaccine Update provides current information and practical advice about immunisation policy, practice and vaccine supply in Scotland for front line health professionals.
This issue reports on:
- Scottish immunisation programmes during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Changes to the infant pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) schedule reminder
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) for clinical risk groups
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPV23) ongoing supply problems
- Update to Bexsero® Patient Information Leaflet
- Green Book chapter updates
- Vaccine supply (non-centrally supplied)
If you have a media enquiry relating to this publication, please contact the Communications and Engagement team.
Requesting other formats and reporting issues
If you require publications or documents in other formats, please email email@example.com.
To report any issues with a publication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.